It’s disappointing to learn that the course you enrolled in doesn’t fit your interests. The world is not going to end, though. Most of the time, you have the option of switching to a course that is on par with or higher than the educational level you are now enrolled in. This implies that switching from a bachelor’s to a vocational program is not possible.

You would require a letter of release from your existing educational institution in order to change your course, and you would then need to apply for a new visa. But it’s not as simple as it seems. Our professionals at the Immense team are here to help you through the procedure in order to make it simpler.

If you think the courses you’re taking don’t align with your professional goals, you might be able to switch them as an international student in Australia with a student visa (subclass 500). If you have been pursuing your initial degree for six months or more and wish to switch to a similar or higher-level Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) program at your current school, you do not need to apply for a new student visa.

Our Services

Education and Career Counselling

Choosing a subject of study in a foreign country might…

Read more
Course Change

It’s disappointing to learn that the course you enrolled in…

Read more
Skill Assessment

Before applying for a General Skilled Migration Visa (Subclass 189…

Read more
Health Insurance (OSHC & OVHC)

It is a requirement for any student studying in Australia…

Read more

Australia’s colleges and universities remain the top option for overseas…

Read more

RPL, or Recognition of Prior Learning, facilitates certification in Australia.…

Read more